Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 08-23-2011, 05:06 AM   #1
DarkElf
DarkElf began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Exclamation html/ePub to mobi superscript problem

Hi everyone,
I try to convert an html file to mobi but Calibre wipes out all the "sup" tags which are not displayed in the final mobi.
I have tried it also starting from an epub file but the behaviour is the same.
I discover that the only way calibre maintains the superscript tags is to insert a fake "a" tag inside the "sup".
Anyone can help me? I didn't find this issue in the reported bugs but I think it is.

(Calibre 0.8.15)
DarkElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:18 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You need to open a bug report and attach a file demonstrating the problem.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert