Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 04-18-2007, 07:28 PM   #1
eskin
eskin began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
DADGAD and Drop-D Guitar Chord Charts

Here's some simple chord diagrams for backing traditional Irish music on guitar tuned either in DADGAD or Drop-D (DADGBE).
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf DropD.lrf (93.8 KB, 2561 views)
File Type: lrf DADGAD.lrf (29.7 KB, 2512 views)
eskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 08:34 AM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
So does this mean you play Irish guitar music? I knew someone that used to play coffee houses doing Irish music around Pittsburgh. Seems to be quite a niche thing, but creates a lot of interest.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-21-2007, 02:25 PM   #3
eskin
eskin began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Yes, I run a couple of traditional Irish sessions in the San Diego area, also have a music teaching site at:

http://www.tradlessons.com

One of the first things I did with the reader was to port all of my PDF based tune books and cheat sheets to the device. RasterFarian has been a blessing.

Cheers,

Michael
eskin is offline   Reply With Quote