Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 12:10 AM   #1
imperceptible
Banned
imperceptible is on a distinguished road

Device: I want to get a reader to read to my off spring.
Angry NAEB IS DONE!

It seems that this line has attracted your attention like a padawan in training read on young gun read on! Stop reading this read the bottom paragraph and be amazed by my writing skills and story.

Dear Consumers,

Recently I was skipping across New York when A NAEB EMPLOYEE stopped. He offered me a Cybook and even some lean cuisine I rejected for the price was to high ($3.00 who pays that much for lean cuisine 2.50 at Fortinos) This NAEB employee explained to me that the Cybook werent here yet and how they would arrive in 2011. Thats what he meant by shortly.Realizing this I started to walk away. Then all of a sudden (POUNCE) THE NAEB employee fell. Quickly I skipped over to find out he was dead by a tennis ball to the elbow. So I ran home. Once I got home I took a break and watched the smoke come out of buildings knowing that one they would stop and keep on smoking.(Confused? Dont be) Fact: Buildings blow smoke so they can breathe like all living things. Anyways I went on to find out that another NAEB employee was sitting between shower sheets cleverly disguised as a shower cleaner. Quickly I asked him "Do you quarrle sir!" he replied "No sir I don not quarrle sir do you bit your tongue at me sir!" I replied "No sir I do not bite my tongue at you sir!". Soon enough I infected him with PAPRIKA to the ears and quickly called a enchanter. To call the spirits so I could say I saw a ghost. After that I spotted another NAEB this time he was bigger. He proved to be a faliure like all the other employees( I mean all) and I fought him. He didnt las long punching my six pack and shooting my rock hard gluats thanks to bowflex I easily took him out by running in circles and making him think I was a starfish then pushing him over the sidewalk. Now I come to you bloggers to help me stop NAEB. N-NOT A- ALWAYS E- EATING B- BAGELS

Last edited by imperceptible; 02-03-2008 at 12:18 AM.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:29 AM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I have moved your post to the Lounge. It lacks the content to be in the Gen3 forum.

NAEB is fighting hard to do right by its members. They have been honest and forthcoming with the problems that they faced. They kept us informed throughout.

I do not see the validity of your post.
Advert
Old 02-03-2008, 07:46 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I think imperceptible has forgotten to take his meds. I think it's time we send him for some tough love with Dr. Phil.
Old 02-03-2008, 07:52 AM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Please don't feed the trolls.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:23 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
NAEB is not done, but this thread is.

Advert
Closed Thread