Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-22-2011, 04:52 PM   #91
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
Blog Tour/Guest Post/Author Contest!

IPBR is today's stop on Jon F. Merz's Blog Tour for his new release, The Kensei. It's not an indie book, but Jon talks about his experience being both traditionally published and self-published.

http://indieparanormalbooksreviews.b...ntest-jon.html
mish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:17 PM   #92
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Performed major surgery on the Indie Book and Author Page. Now all titles, authors and genre are searchable. Listing is at 58 quality Indie books. Still got to tidy up some of the loose ends (links to author websites and the like) but it is ready for a visit
Enjoy.

Authors feel free to submit your quality indie book here. And please follow the directions - covers have to be 120 pixels wide or I'll not post it (don't have the time to be editing your cover )

Next up is a major overhaul of the Indie Reviewers List...
simonroyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:02 AM   #93
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
It looks really nice, Simon. I need to update my book pic on your site... it is a red x for Explorer... at least on this computer. Looks good in Firefox though
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:29 AM   #94
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge View Post
It looks really nice, Simon. I need to update my book pic on your site... it is a red x for Explorer... at least on this computer. Looks good in Firefox though
Thanks Dodge. Send through a new image and I'll put it up.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:21 AM   #95
greencat
Freebie finder
greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Kindle
My blog is currently running a giveaway for Michelle Richmond's follow up to The Year of Fog:

http://ereader-freebies.blogspot.com...copies-of.html
greencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:22 AM   #96
simonroyle
Addict

Latest indieview is up with L.C. Evans, "We Interupt This Date" is the book.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:07 AM   #97
LCEvans
L.C. Evans
LCEvans doesn't litterLCEvans doesn't litter

Device: Kindle, iPod Touch
Simon, thanks for posting my interview.
LCEvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:22 AM   #98
simonroyle
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCEvans View Post
Simon, thanks for posting my interview.
My pleasure LC
Old 01-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #99
Janice Daugharty
Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Writing with the Seasons/Janice Daugharty

http:/janicedaugharty.com

Like a lot of authors, I depend on my subconcious for deepest emotional scenes. I also depend on the weather to provide atmosphere for my stories. For instance, when I wrote "The Odds Are Against It," I picked a rare spring snow storm in Southeast Georgia for my backdrop. Tammy, a rural mail carrier, makes her deliveries along lonesome dirt roads on a blustery day, stopping mailbox to mailbox with the heater chuffing inside her truck. At one isolated mobile home she spies a bundled-up man heading toward her. She starts to drive away but feels foolish--he may need help. But this has happened before, eighteen years before, and her trusting and helping had resulted in getting shot. BUT the odds of it happening twice are so unlikely. Now, later, looking back at this story turned ebook, I'm rethinking my weather choice. Shouldn't I have chosen a mild sunny day for contrast with such dark emotions? Does it matter since I was working strictly from the immagination? I'd like to hear from other readers and writers about the use of weather in fiction. Contact me at www.janicedaugharty.com
See "The Odds are Against It," by Janice Daugharty (multiformatted) at most online book sites
Janice Daugharty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:24 AM   #100
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
UPDATE

The locations to post to (Personal Website and eBookstore) have been deleted. We now have the following locations to post to -

Bookstore
Other

Locations defined:

All Locations/Items - This is the overall LOCATION covering everything. Ads can't be posted to this LOCATION.

Online - This is for posters who have their book/s and/or book related items posted at an eBookstore such as; Amazon, Apple, Diesel, Kobo, Smashwords, Sony, or another eBookstore. Also if you have a personal website or have items at sites such as eBay then your ad goes under this category as well. You must post the link of your book/s and/or book related items at the specific eBookstore into your ad when posting to this LOCATION.

Bookstore - This is for posters who have their book/s and/or book related items for sale at a physical bookstore such as; a local, corporate store, an independent bookstore, or a used bookstore. You must post a link or a physical address of the bookstore into your ad when posting to this LOCATION.

Other - This is for posters who have their book/s and/or book related items located at a building (ie warehouse or a residence) not covered under BookBarista's venues. You must post a link, physical address, or cross street into your ad when posting to this LOCATION. NEVER POST YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS! IT IS ADVISED TO ALWAYS MEET IN A PUBLIC PLACE WHEN MEETING A POTENTIAL BUYER OR SELLER!

We eliminated the Personal Website and eBookstore locations for ease of use and to alleviate confusion between the two. Online is more logical and one less location to wonder about when posting.

Hope this helps and makes the site easier to use

All the ads have been moved to the appropriate locations. So no worries. You don't need to do anything.

Thanks for your patronage!
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:48 AM   #101
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Two blog stops for my birthday

On writing Berserker
http://kindleinthewind.blogspot.com/...berserker.html

On Selling Berserker :-)
http://kindleinthewind.blogspot.comh...meikle_25.html

Go on, get me a birthday persent :-)

Willie
williemeikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:38 AM   #102
simonroyle
Addict

K. C. May, a name that should be familiar to many MR members is on the Indieview today. I'm giving away a free copy of her book to the coolest comment on the post.

If you like futuristic thrillers - a good read
Old 01-26-2011, 06:14 AM   #103
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
For DRM-free contemporary and exclusive ebooks in PDF, ePub and Mobi -- with no georgraphical restrictions, pay a visit to the bookshop at http://www.bewrite.net. My blog runs on http://www.bewritebooks.blogspot.com. Cheers, folks. Neil

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-07-2011 at 03:21 PM.
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:24 AM   #104
kcmay
Addict
kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonroyle View Post
K. C. May, a name that should be familiar to many MR members is on the Indieview today. I'm giving away a free copy of her book to the coolest comment on the post.

If you like futuristic thrillers - a good read
Thanks, Simon! That was fun.
kcmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:36 AM   #105
simonroyle
Addict

Hey my pleasure K.C.. Any woman who jumps out of airplanes and rescues rottweilers is worth listening to what they've got to say Personally my favorite part of the interview was what I put in the quote at the top. I liked that moral dilemma positioning.

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing