Notices

Old 02-11-2022, 09:14 AM   #1
mgbsher
mgbsher began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Increase font size when print .azw3/.epub to .PDF

Hi,
I have a lot of eBooks that I need to print because:
1. My eyes got tired of the electronic devices.
2. I feel more comfort when I read from real papers, as I am an old school.
3. The format of the books and its graphs is complete trash and horrible.
So I googled and many recommended to use Calibre software.
I tried the conversion process first and read these two articles here:But the result was not satisfied for me because font size is very small, and while I did set base font size to different sizes to test but always the result is a small font size file.
At the end I tried the Calibre e-book viewer.
And I choose to open the .azw3/.epub with it and then choose to print it.
And I set output to an A3 paper size because an A4 size makes font size very big and a lot of paper for the book, and I find it very suitable to my need.
Now all I want to do is to increase the font size when I print to .pdf using the calibre e-book viewer while I set output page size to an A3 one.
Thanks
mgbsher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 05:44 AM   #2
rjwse@aol.com
Addict
rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle epub readers on android
Go to Convert Books/Pdf output/Default font size. The bigger the font you make will create a pdf with more pages. You can make the font size quite huge. Best regards, Pop
rjwse@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert