Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #16
mootmaina
mootmaina began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Tetris! I think they are concentrating on more important features and usability. As a professional tester in the industry I can say this wouldn't have passed UAT.
mootmaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:33 AM   #17
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
At the moment I forgot what was the purpose of the device. For some
funny reason I thought it was for book reading.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2011, 01:09 PM   #18
amo
Teaist
amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Aura ONE, Android cell phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoran View Post
At the moment I forgot what was the purpose of the device. For some
funny reason I thought it was for book reading.
Book Reading? What is this book reading you speak of?
amo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:11 PM   #19
amo
Teaist
amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Aura ONE, Android cell phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Jordan (JCKobo) did say that they had a minor update for the WiFi that will fix the sleep problem that was missed in 1.7.4. I would not be surprised to see that fairly quickly, now that the holidays and CES are over.
Yey!!!
Now is that a metric "fairly quickly", or an imperial one?
amo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:08 AM   #20
water4u99
water4u99 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi, iphone, ibm tablet, windows and linux pc, macbook
Sameer,

Don't mean to repost. Here an earlier post on pdf-viewing - https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=128

With the described function, I can custom zoom the pdf so the text would fit the screen and not waste space on the margins. With continuous page down, I don't have to re-center the text when I go to a new page. It's not perfect, but would help a lot.

Hope we can see this "quick hit" in a coming update.

Thanks
water4u99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert