Notices

Old 08-08-2014, 05:09 PM   #1
inl1ner
inl1ner began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Calibre Library - Series, Numbers, Authors

Hi @all,

in the editor

1: the field "Number" of series is represented numerically constant with 2 decimal places, although it often happens that, for example, multiple copies of a serie are grouped together in a book or a non-numeric description is used.

How can I change this presentation (for example, as pure text)?

2: editing the field "Author(s)" requires the activity of the enter key to complete the entry. Processing of the remaining fields can be completed without the enter key.

What setting changed this behavior?

regards
inliner
inl1ner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 06:29 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by inl1ner View Post
Hi @all,

in the editor

1: the field "Number" of series is represented numerically constant with 2 decimal places, although it often happens that, for example, multiple copies of a serie are grouped together in a book or a non-numeric description is used.

How can I change this presentation (for example, as pure text)?

2: editing the field "Author(s)" requires the activity of the enter key to complete the entry. Processing of the remaining fields can be completed without the enter key.

What setting changed this behavior?

regards
inliner
I use series name[0] for books within a series that have no place.
You must have a number. I use [1.5] for the book between 1 and 2

Authors needs enter to complete the name (lookup) and get ready got the & second name {enter again}. Series is only 1 (name lookup)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2014, 04:15 PM   #3
inl1ner
inl1ner began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Hello theducks,

that's exactly what I now also doing, but I do not think it's perfect.

And why it must be ENTER and not a mouse-click?

Greeting, inl1ner
inl1ner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:48 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Hello theducks,

Greeting, inl1ner
you click to select from the lookup list, the enter locks it in (avoids the wrong selections I keep doing )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 07:14 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Hello theducks,

Greeting, inl1ner
Try double click.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert