Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-07-2013, 07:15 AM   #1
bitdoze
bitdoze began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
[Free Kindle] Essential Link Building Strategies for Bloggers

Hi,

I have just published my first Kindle eBook called Essential Link Building Strategies for Bloggers, during the next 2 days this week and 3 days next week you can download it for free with the Amazon’s KDP Select program.
Starting today (February 07th) to the end of Friday (February 8th); you can grab a free copy directly from Amazon.
Here’s more information about this freebie…

More about the book:

I have published this book in order to present the essential link building strategies that a blogger has to do in order to promote his blog and build links to the new articles and to the blow. The methods included in the book are based on my own experience. The link building methods presented in the book are used by me to promote my blogs.
In the book you will not only find the link building strategies to you will have to do but also you will find the resources that will help you do that.

If you like please download it and help me with a review. Also if you have questions please let me know.

Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B9GXY34

Thanks a lot!

Dragos
bitdoze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle ebook, link buildingm promotion