Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 01-30-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
kamanza
Zealot
kamanza began at the beginning.

Device: none
margins disappear

Converting different formats to PDF in calibre i set values for margins in Preferences/ Common Options/Page Setup but in the output file top and bottom margins disappear. How can i fix it?

Last edited by kamanza; 01-30-2011 at 10:36 AM. Reason: additional information
kamanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:56 AM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
What version are you using?
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2011, 07:22 AM   #3
kamanza
Zealot

the latest, i think 0.7.43
Old 01-31-2011, 06:58 PM   #4
kamanza
Zealot

Problem solved

I've solved the problem : i uninstalled the latest version (0.7.43) and installed an older one (0.7.31) and now everything is ok. Evidently it is a bug in (0.7.43).
Old 01-31-2011, 08:32 PM   #5
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Please open a ticket and include the versions it worked and stopped working in. That way I don't lose track of this issue. I don't have time at the moment to devote to looking at what changed and caused it to break but I would like to correct it in the future.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert