Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 09-30-2012, 12:41 AM   #1
Schauberger
Biotechnologist
Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st Gen Kindle; Sony PRS-T1
Grayscale NoRefresh?

It seems like the Nook ST version of NoRefresh is grayscale, whereas the PRS-T1 version is just pure black and white. Is this true? If so, could this grayscale functionality be ported to the T1?

Forgive me if this has already been covered in this thread. I have not been following it often.
Thanks,
Schauberger

EDIT: I just found out that the nook version of Norefresh is also 1-bit black and white

But I did notice that the nook version of Norefresh has more features such as, contrast adjustment, etc... Perhaps this could be ported?

Last edited by Schauberger; 10-05-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Schauberger is offline   Reply With Quote