Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-28-2008, 01:31 PM   #1
staticradar
staticradar began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
New to the E-reader craze!

I've been wanting one for awhile and today when out shopping at Target I finally broke down and bought the Sony E Reader PRS-505. I'm loving it right now! I already put a few e-books that were on my laptop on it and it's hard to put down. I don't know how people get along with out a reader like this one. So I look forward to browsing this forum and learning more about my new device
staticradar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:43 PM   #2
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticradar View Post
I've been wanting one for awhile and today when out shopping at Target I finally broke down and bought the Sony E Reader PRS-505. I'm loving it right now! I already put a few e-books that were on my laptop on it and it's hard to put down. I don't know how people get along with out a reader like this one. So I look forward to browsing this forum and learning more about my new device
Errr .... well, I don't think I would refer to ebooks as a "craze." Not in a spot devoted to ebooks. Hula Hoops ... now that was a "craze" .... Furbys .... there was a craze and then some.

But, personally, I think digital books are here to stay, long after the people who bought them just to be cutting edge have put them down and gone away. No matter what reading device you prefer or format you like ... the key point is whether you are passionate about reading, and you find the digital format the most convenient thing since someone decided to slice the bread before they sold it.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2008, 03:29 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello staticradar
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:28 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi staticradar and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 back in January and have been badly addicted ever since.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote