Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 01-06-2020, 09:07 AM   #1
alan smith
alan smith began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Ask Help For the Recipes of ChinaDaily

the current recipes of Chinadaily has use two RSS resources,but for the reasons of the pay-wall,we cann't read the whole article which fetched by calibre .Besides ,those fetched articles are not consistent with the latested-printed edition.

Recenttly,i have catched a URL(https://mobile.chinadaily.net.cn/cn) from Chinadaily APP,which can directly links to the latest printing edition E-paper.

i believe with this URL we can fetch the Complete version of Chinese daily e-paper.However, for i' m not that proficient in programming,i can't write usable recipes for this version of Chinadaily.

so if it is convient can someone write this recipes and also added in the new version of calibre,

many thanks!
alan smith is offline   Reply With Quote