Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-17-2019, 06:33 PM   #991
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 02:48 PM   #992
Namnuta
Namnuta began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Hi,

Having some issues with a Kobo Touch N905C. looking for the SD image for this model.

Cheers,

Cam
Namnuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 07:37 AM   #993
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 12-30-2019, 11:09 AM   #994
eddie.t.h
eddie.t.h can extract oil from cheeseeddie.t.h can extract oil from cheeseeddie.t.h can extract oil from cheeseeddie.t.h can extract oil from cheeseeddie.t.h can extract oil from cheeseeddie.t.h can extract oil from cheeseeddie.t.h can extract oil from cheeseeddie.t.h can extract oil from cheese

Device: Many Kindle :-)
Due to https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...9&postcount=22 I am asking for a 905b image in the correct thread.

Thanks!

Last edited by eddie.t.h; 12-30-2019 at 11:39 AM.
eddie.t.h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 11:22 PM   #995
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-04-2020, 08:59 AM   #996
fox6x6x6
fox6x6x6 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi,

seems like my SD card got corrupted. I have a Kobo Touch N905C. I'd be glad if someone could share the SD image with me.

Best wishes,
~fox
fox6x6x6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 04:56 AM   #997
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-25-2020, 11:16 PM   #998
grxmnr
grxmnr began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N905C
Hello! Unfortunately I've bricked my N905C Touch (d'oh!)

Could I please have the SD image? I'd be most grateful to get reading again.
grxmnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 11:20 PM   #999
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-27-2020, 01:47 AM   #1000
sirloinofbeef
sirloinofbeef began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Can I get a Touch N905 SD image please?
sirloinofbeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 02:07 AM   #1001
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirloinofbeef View Post
Can I get a Touch N905 SD image please?
The Touch N905 does not have an internal SD card. If your Touch does have one, then it is either an N905B or an N905C. The images are different for each, so I need to know the correct model.
Old 01-27-2020, 03:22 AM   #1002
sirloinofbeef

Apologies, and thank you for the incredibly quick reply.
I left off the crucial 'C'. N905C please
Old 01-27-2020, 03:34 AM   #1003
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-27-2020, 04:49 AM   #1004
sirloinofbeef

Thanks Davidfor. Worked perfectly!
Old 01-29-2020, 01:08 AM   #1005
S N
S N began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N905B
Hi, can I get an image for an N905B? Thanks.
S N is offline   Reply With Quote