Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-17-2020, 12:28 PM   #1
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
dropbox sharing issue

i have set up dropbox to work with a forma. i.e. gone throguh all the steps and I see i hae a folder called apps/ratuken Kobo, which the device can access

issue is, I have 2 dropbox accounts so I decide to make thais into a shared folder which my other dropbox accoutn can write to ( I have doen that with other folders in the past and understand how to do it)
but it seems impossible
there is no "share" option on the lowest level folder: ratuken Kobo
there is a share option on the Apps folder ( which contains only the empty kobo subfolder ) but this is what happens
Apps

This folder can only be shared as a link because it contains a shared folder. Learn more
Share a link instead

I assume theat the "shared" folder is the kobo folder, though it so does not says so in dropbox web page

is there any way around this?
I want to share the folder that the forma wil use with 2 or more dropbox accoutnst that I own

if I approach the share a different way, i end up with this after choosing the Kobo folder:
Choose a folder from your personal Dropbox
An app folder can’t be shared.
stumped is online now   Reply With Quote