Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-08-2020, 06:58 AM   #31
BeckyEbook
Addict
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (Key3, PW2, PW3), Nook (ST, GLP), Kobo Touch, Tolino Vision 2
I have a lot of different libraries on many disks and partitions, so it is definitely not a significant element that would help find the cause.

We know this applies to a specific computer.
However, you can check if any background application (anti-virus?) is causing problems. Personally, I always add all folders with libraries to the exceptions (whitelist) – folders that the anti-virus should not check.

Maybe someone else will have an idea?
BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 06:10 PM   #32
keeveek
keeveek began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite III
Just so you know, the plugin started to work. Just like that. I haven't been changing or updating anything.

Most peculiar...
keeveek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 07:27 PM   #33
BeckyEbook
Addict
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (Key3, PW2, PW3), Nook (ST, GLP), Kobo Touch, Tolino Vision 2
Most importantly, it works!
I will soon prepare a new version because I have some ideas to improve existing solutions.
BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 02:33 PM   #34
noiro
noiro began at the beginning.

Device: none
Witaj
Mam problem z zainstalowaniem wtyczki. Padł mi dysk i musiałem przeinstalować system. Przy próbie instalacji mam taki oto błąd:

calibre, version 4.99.4
BŁĄD: Instalacja wtyczki nie powiodła się: Wystąpił problem podczas instalacji wtyczki. Wtyczka zostanie odinstalowana. Proszę umieścić poniższe informacje o błędzie w odpowiednim, dotyczącym tej wtyczki wątku na forum i uruchom ponownie calibre.

PHP Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/calibre/calibre/gui2/dialogs/plugin_updater.py"line 725in _install_clicked
    plugin 
add_plugin(zip_path)

File "/usr/lib/calibre/calibre/customize/ui.py"line 472in add_plugin
    plugin 
load_plugin(path_to_zip_file)

File "/usr/lib/calibre/calibre/customize/ui.py"line 61in load_plugin

return loader.load(path_to_zip_file)

File "/usr/lib/calibre/calibre/customize/zipplugin.py"line 200in load
    reload
(m)

File "/usr/lib/calibre/polyglot/builtins.py"line 123in reload

return importlib.reload(module)

File "/usr/lib/python3.7/importlib/__init__.py"line 169in reload
    _bootstrap
._exec(specmodule)

File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>"line 628in _exec
  File 
"/usr/lib/calibre/calibre/customize/zipplugin.py"line 184in load_module
    exec
(compiledmod.__dict__)

File "calibre_plugins.lubimyczytac.__init__"line 12in <module>
ImportErrorcannot import name 'quote' from 'urllib' (/usr/lib/python3.7/urllib/__init__.py
noiro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
improved, lubimyczytac, plugin