Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-17-2021, 09:57 AM   #16
Jonnymac
Jonnymac began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Colour
Got my Pocketbook Colour in May. Loved it until the screen became unusable. The after sales are a minefield, it is still under warranty but it may be out by the time I find my way through.
Jonnymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 11:59 AM   #17
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini5, iPad Pro 11, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, PB 6" Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnymac View Post
Got my Pocketbook Colour in May. Loved it until the screen became unusable. The after sales are a minefield, it is still under warranty but it may be out by the time I find my way through.
I must say that the only real worry that I had when I bought the unit and which still bothers me -- and which your above message is not at all helping <G> is the worry about overseas support of a leading edge product! I did have some luck with pre-sale support. At the time I had some questions about the unit and wrote them email to which they were helpful and prompt. Sorry to hear you are having problems! If you find your way through to someone maybe post here the magic contact process. Good luck!
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 02:54 PM   #18
fathead
Enthusiast
fathead understands the importance of being earnest.fathead understands the importance of being earnest.fathead understands the importance of being earnest.fathead understands the importance of being earnest.fathead understands the importance of being earnest.fathead understands the importance of being earnest.fathead understands the importance of being earnest.fathead understands the importance of being earnest.fathead understands the importance of being earnest.fathead understands the importance of being earnest.fathead understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura H2O2, PocketBook THD3, PocketBook IP3, Nook ST
I feel honour-bound to defend Pocketbook customer service here. When the battery on my Inkpad 3 started failing late December, I contacted their help desk who responded immediately. They were courteous and helpful and once it was established that the battery was on its last legs, they promptly arranged to have it collected and delivered to their service contractors who replaced the battery and returned it within 2 weeks.

Really excellent service, especially since this happened during that dead period between Christmas and New Year AND while the Brexit mayhem was kicking off here in the UK. I can't praise them highly enough.
fathead is offline   Reply With Quote