Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-29-2010, 08:41 AM   #1
advocate2
My Kingdom for Karma
advocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the rough

Device: Sony 350, 650, 950, Nook Color
FICTIONWISE WEEKEND: ANNIVERSARY SALE + 10% OFF COUPON!

WOW! The Fictionwise Anniversary Sale continues with the addition of a 10% off weekend coupon! So along with every MultiFormat eBook being discounted 40% (Samhain Excluded) and every Secure eBook receiving 40% Micropay rebate when paying with a credit card or PayPal, you can take 10% OFF ALL your eBooks this weekend with a 10% OFF coupon. To save, use coupon code 'Bonus10' during the checkout process.

Shop Now! http://www.fictionwise.com/home.html
advocate2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:51 AM   #2
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
I should've checked here BEFORE placing my order. But, using a 100% micropay rebate on 1 book + 40% off the titles I really cannot complain.

I just started looking at Fictionwise for ebooks, are these discounts typical or did I just land on a heavy discount holiday weekend?
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2010, 11:38 PM   #3
advocate2
My Kingdom for Karma
advocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the rough

Device: Sony 350, 650, 950, Nook Color
Fictionwise has gone through a major shakeup as of late. They have frequent specials and discounts. There are two major types. In the first your discount gives you Micropay dollars in your savings account. You can then use those to buy books at full or club price in the future. The second type of discount gives a cut off of the purchase price, even if you use Micropay dollars to purchase the book.
advocate2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:06 PM   #4
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
This coupon is still working this morning for the new books for the week. This is probably a mistake so take advantage before it is fixed. You also get an extra 5% for new books if you buy today. Also, even though the discounts are 40% rebate with credit card for DRM books it will still give you a 35% rebate on the new books if you use micropay. It will tell you first it won't, but when you check out the rebate is there.

I bought 6 Rex Stouts and the Robert B Parker added today and only spent around $24 for all 7 books. If I had bought them at B&N as ebooks I would have spent $54. I'm going to hold on to Fictionwise for as long as it lasts.

Last edited by aagstn; 05-31-2010 at 01:26 PM.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote