Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-30-2003, 03:10 PM   #1
volcanopele
Connoisseur
volcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it is

Device: Clie NR70V
Suggestions for MP3 format webcasts

Lately I have been listening to CNET Radio Direct on my way to and from work as an MP3 file that I listen to on my Clie NR70V. I really like how thise has worked out and am curious if anyone is aware of any similar MP3 format webcasts, particularly regular news casts. I know that audible.com has the New York Times audio edition on MP3 format but I fear that is just a strict reading of the paper and plus it costs money.

Thanks.
volcanopele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 06:16 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
How do you listen to it on your Clie? Do you live-stream to it or do you capture the radio first to MP3 on your PC?
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2003, 06:18 PM   #3
volcanopele
Connoisseur
volcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it isvolcanopele knows what time it is

the file comes as an MP3 that I can download then copy to a memory stick.
Old 05-30-2003, 06:19 PM   #4
volcanopele
Connoisseur

For those interested in CNET Radio Direct:

http://news.com.com/1202-1089-983707.html
Old 05-30-2003, 06:22 PM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Interesting.

I have some link portals for web radios, possibly some of the radios there also offer a similar service. If you like, I post the portals here.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2003, 06:33 PM   #6
volcanopele
Connoisseur

sure, I would be happy to check them out