Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #1
azkwb
azkwb began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-700 & PRS-300 Rose
Sony Book Cover with Light for PRS-300 *********LOOK HERE

I went to the sony style store in Las Vegas today to get a PRS-300
I wanted the cover with light but didn't expect them to have it in because I called yesterday and was told no covers with light in stock (but I hoped it would be there anyway)
My plan was to get the lighted cover when I got to Westchester NY airport, flying there on red eye soon. Called westchester to see if they had the lighted cover and was told, yes, just got a few in , $40.00
I thought the clerk must be mistaken these covers are 54.99 on sonystyle.com??? anyway, I was so happy the store in Vegas had both in stock and when it rang up it was less than I thought for the reader and cover with light and tax, around 259 (THE LIGHTED COVER WAS $39.99)!!!!!!!!
very happy about that, but don't know why it is more online?
also was pissed that the sony rewards catalog has almost nothing in stock as far as readers and accessories, been playing the wheel of fortune hoping to get 15% off the items I bought today and just made the jackpot level to find out nothing in stock. So at least I have my new reader in hand so hubby can keep his 700 while I go away without him this week.
another thing, if any of you paid 54.99 go online and read the price guarantee you can request credit for the difference.
azkwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:59 PM   #2
azkwb
azkwb began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-700 & PRS-300 Rose
30-Day Price Assurance Policy

THIS IS ON THE PAGE UNDER ADVANTAGE SONY STYLE: copy pasted below:

Price Assurance Policy.

If you have already purchased a product from Sony Style and find a lower price for that exact same product at any Sony Style venue or Sony authorized reseller within 30 days, contact the Sony Style location where you purchased the product and we will refund you the difference.

If you are ready to purchase a Sony product and find that exact same product in-stock and advertised at a lower price at any Sony Style venue or Sony authorized reseller let us know and we'll offer you a similar price.

Just provide us the proof of price while that price is in effect to get an adjustment.

Exclusions:

Sony Style Purchase Assurance does not apply to prices offered by internet-only resellers. The policy does not apply Thursday through Monday of Thanksgiving weekend, gift with purchase offers (including gift cards), limited-availability items, open-box items, clearance items, outlet items, web-only offers, mail-in offers, financing, services, bundle offers or pricing errors. Pricing policy does not apply to configure-to-order computers, game titles, music, movies, and non-Sony branded product.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
azkwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert