Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-21-2017, 01:07 PM   #796
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I love this club. They have well name authors as a freebie each month.
It's nice that Macmillan does this with Hero's & Heartbreakers and with Tor.com (although the Tor one is over for the year).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 05:57 PM   #797
Amaryllis
Connoisseur
Amaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it is

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini
I haven't been having problems with Harlequin My Rewards per se, but I've not had any points earning questions or activities in two weeks, other than the monthly specials of buy this book get xthousand points. I've had no regular Monday/Friday 100 point question in two weeks.
Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2017, 07:44 PM   #798
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
I haven't seen anything new either Amaryllis. Just the Facebook activity that changes about once a week.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:15 PM   #799
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Quote:
If bought elsewhere it doesn't count but if you bought it from their site then you should get points.
4th email from CS today said AVON titles do count and I have received my points.
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 12:32 AM   #800
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaryllis View Post
I haven't been having problems with Harlequin My Rewards per se, but I've not had any points earning questions or activities in two weeks, other than the monthly specials of buy this book get xthousand points. I've had no regular Monday/Friday 100 point question in two weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
I haven't seen anything new either Amaryllis. Just the Facebook activity that changes about once a week.
Looking at the points history, there hasn't been any activities on the main page for August (other than the Check out the Harlequin August 2017 New Releases! back on August 1st and the usual monthly repeats for HMR Ratings Challenge and Share Your Thoughts With HMR!, which has dropped to 2 from 3 with the disappearance of the HMR Poll).

Hopefully there will be more next month.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2017, 12:33 AM   #801
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
4th email from CS today said AVON titles do count and I have received my points.
That's good to know. And I'm glad you got your points.
Old 08-22-2017, 12:41 AM   #802
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
Good to know they've changed their stance on this.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:05 PM   #803
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Ashwin (Book 1 of Gideon's Riders) by Kit Rocha is free through Instafreebie. Dystopian romance.

https://instafreebie.com/free/qyOcR
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 10:14 PM   #804
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Maybe of interest to some here...

Nook Terminating Accounts of Erotica Authors
Old 08-26-2017, 12:53 AM   #805
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Blossom,
You were right. I am not enjoying Naked in Death as much as the later ones.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 02:37 AM   #806
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Maybe of interest to some here...

Nook Terminating Accounts of Erotica Authors
https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/...a-authors.html

Your link wouldn't work for me. This is censorship. Thanks for posting this.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 02:38 AM   #807
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Blossom,
It was tough to get through the first couple ones.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 02:47 AM   #808
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Blossom,
Quote:
It was tough to get through the first couple ones.
Both of you are lucky knowing:
  • There are a lot more
  • How the others are

I got the four first ones, back in 199X, in Spanish, not knowing J.D. Robb was Nora Roberts, neither there was more (less Internet, although there was, and my English was much worse, I hadn't begun to read English books). That was the better books you could get here if you wanted some romantic story that wasn't historical. And they were mixed in the detective shelves, not romantic at all.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 05:00 PM   #809
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Weekly report:
  • Purchased
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Comprados.JPG
Views:	109
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	158707
  • Read: None
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 06:25 PM   #810
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Weekly Report:

Read:
  • Running on Empty (Salt Box Trilogy #3) by Meg Benjamin (B+/4 stars)
  • Riveted (Iron Seas #3) by Meljean Brook (A/5 stars)
  • Ashwin (Gideon's Riders #1) by Kit Rocha (A/5 stars)

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 8-27.JPG
Views:	87
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	158709