Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-12-2007, 02:53 PM   #1
wrgoodman
wrgoodman began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
SIMPLE QUESTION

I downloaded many books from the MANYBOOKS website. Once they were transferred to Connect I noticed the author was not listed and some of the titles still had the underscore i.e. as a file name. How can I edit a BBEB file to add the author and polish the book title?

thanx
wrgoodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:46 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
There's a tool called "EditLRFMeta" that'll do what you're after.

You can find details on it here.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2007, 06:20 PM   #3
ddavtian
Addict
ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sage, Elipsa, Oasis, Galaxy Tab 8U, S22U
I happily use libprs500, beta version. Available from this forum (thanks to Kovid Goyal).
ddavtian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:04 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrgoodman View Post
I downloaded many books from the MANYBOOKS website. Once they were transferred to Connect I noticed the author was not listed and some of the titles still had the underscore i.e. as a file name. How can I edit a BBEB file to add the author and polish the book title?

thanx
If I download a book from manybooks, I'll grab it in HTML and format it the way I like it. Their auto-formatting is not all that good. No ToC for one.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote