Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-19-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
icare2
icare2 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 650,PRS T-1, Kobo Aura HD
650 and lighted case Where to buy?

Hi,

Just received the Sony 650 and I look for a lighted case.

Do you know stores who sells it (internet)?
I don't find the model with light on E-Bay or Amazon.

Thank's
icare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:08 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I see them on sale on the SonyStyle website.

Strike that, I don't see the 650 cover. What country are you in?

Edit: Target.com for $49.99 - Red only

Last edited by daffy4u; 12-19-2010 at 12:12 PM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2010, 12:11 PM   #3
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I bought mine through Amazon, at only slightly better price than I see it for now. Here's the current link -- http://www.amazon.com/Cover-Light-Bl...2778609&sr=8-9
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:26 PM   #4
icare2
icare2 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 650,PRS T-1, Kobo Aura HD
Thank's Penforhire and daffy4u,

With the URLs you give to me,the InvisibleHand Brownser Extension says PC Mall sells it for less (39.99$).

I wrote them asking if they ship to Canada.
(I'll modify my profile )

Thank's
icare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Good for you! It looks like they do ship internationally. I found this shipping information:

Quote:
International, FPO/APO Addresses, Alternate Carriers or Special Handling

For international addresses or APO/FPO zip codes you must place your order by phone at 310-354-5600 or (877) 233 9124 in the US.If you need to specify an alternate shipping method or some other type of special handling for your order, please call your Account Executive at (877) 233 9124 to place the order.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2010, 01:36 PM   #6
Francois_4256
Francois_4256 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS650BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by icare2 View Post
Hi,

Just received the Sony 650 and I look for a lighted case.

Do you know stores who sells it (internet)?
I don't find the model with light on E-Bay or Amazon.

Thank's
Just bought mine at Futureshop for $39.00CDN. Love it and wouldn't be without it. It's the same one that the Sony online store has, or actually will have at the end of January.

Francois
Francois_4256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 02:30 PM   #7
suncor
suncor doesn't littersuncor doesn't litter

Device: Sony 650
I have one that is still in the box that I am not using, if you're interested, although it looks like you may have already found one online for $40
suncor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #8
solitarywolf
Ink Drinker
solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle 2021, Ipad Pro, iPhone Pro
Frys.com and JR.com both have covers listed on their websites. I have been in each of their retail stores and consider each my "toy" store.
solitarywolf is offline   Reply With Quote