Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-25-2023, 06:10 AM   #1
norweger
Addict
norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.

Device: Android-phone, HTC Desire Z
Printing from Onyx Boox?

I'm doing a history class now, and I write for the most part with pen and paper. But do you think it might work to write all notes on Onyx Boox and print them? I mean, I am not sure how well a handwritten printed page would look. I don't have access to a printer rn, so I can't just check.
norweger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 08:17 AM   #2
nystagmus
Connoisseur
nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Boox Max Lumi 2, Kobo Forma, Topjoy Butterfly E601
Hi,

I assume this would be possible using the printing service on android.

You have to set up your tablet with the wireless printer. You have to look up, if you need an app for that.

Afterwards you can just share notes/Images etc.. to printer(app).

gl
nystagmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2023, 04:23 AM   #3
pepcok
pepcok began at the beginning.

Device: kindle pw2, boox tab ultra
Correct, you simply share with the option Print, then select your printer, adjust the settings if needed (paper size, pages) and that's it.

Regarding setting up the printer on the device (tested with the tab ultra), the only thing I had to do is give it my printer's IP address.
pepcok is offline   Reply With Quote