Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
masmullin
masmullin began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505 Sony
Two Column Landscape reading on the Kindle DXG

I love my kindle dxg, but I have one and only one gripe (ok I have two gripes... I wish international customers could subscribe to blogs)...

I own an iPad along with my kindle dxg, and while I detest reading on it... I do love the two columned landscape mode.

How do we get Amazon to add this feature to the dxg?
masmullin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
You can always send an email to jeff@amazon.com - someone on his staff will respond.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2010, 06:56 PM   #3
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by masmullin View Post
I love my kindle dxg, but I have one and only one gripe (ok I have two gripes... I wish international customers could subscribe to blogs)...

I own an iPad along with my kindle dxg, and while I detest reading on it... I do love the two columned landscape mode.

How do we get Amazon to add this feature to the dxg?
I agree that is a great feature. My Sony Daily Edition also has the two column landscape option. I wish Amazon would add it or someone would add a hack for it. The DXG is easier to hold in landscape mode, for me anyway, so it seems like a natural feature for them to add.