Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Turn off Justification for TXT type

How do you make the PEz NOT justify (pad) when reading simple TXT files?
I prefer the ragged right edge.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-08-2009 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Assuming the OP meant "Off" insteand of "of"
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:46 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
It is not currently possible.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2009, 08:03 AM   #3
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
I have not found any documentation on editing the .css files for CR2, but when/if Jinke upgrades CR2 to CR3, you will be able to change TXT justification by editing the txt.css file in the /crengine directory. That might work for CR2 as well, but the only sample .CSS files that I have are for CR3. The line would go something like this:
Code:
p { text-align: left; text-indent: 2em; margin-top:0em; margin-bottom: 0em }
If you are interested you can get the sample .CSS files here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/files/

FileName:
new-cr3-ui-data-20090311.tar.gz
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:09 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
I have not found any documentation on editing the .css files for CR2, but when/if Jinke upgrades CR2 to CR3, you will be able to change TXT justification by editing the txt.css file in the /crengine directory. That might work for CR2 as well, but the only sample .CSS files that I have are for CR3. The line would go something like this:
Code:
p { text-align: left; text-indent: 2em; margin-top:0em; margin-bottom: 0em }
If you are interested you can get the sample .CSS files here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/files/

FileName:
new-cr3-ui-data-20090311.tar.gz
where is the /crengine directory (obviously a *nix path) and how do I get at it (windows or Ubuntu)? Will a
Code:
cd ..
allow me to drop below my main storage?
I used Calibredb list to create a txt index for my PEz, but between Justification and wrapping, it is almost as useless as the PEz is for finding a single title out of the allowed filing system .
I use (simplified):
series/series_index-Title-Author ;because some series have more than one author(s) across the books
and
"00NoSeries"/Author-title
Old 12-09-2009, 11:32 AM   #5
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
where is the /crengine directory (obviously a *nix path) and how do I get at it (windows or Ubuntu)? Will a
Code:
cd ..
allow me to drop below my main storage?

You do not need to get to the Linux root. If you have not yet created a crengine directory, you just put that directory at the root of the FAT file system exported by USB. I just used the / to indicate that the directory *must* be at the root of the visible file system. With CoolReader 2, I was able to use .crengine and thereby keep the directory from showing up on the PocketPRO screen, but with the *current* CoolReader 3 on the Lbook firmware the "." prevents CoolReader from reading the directory.

The link I gave in my previous post has some sample CSS files that you can use to get started. I do not read .TXT files so I have never tried the txt.css myself, and I have my own fb2.css for the FB2 format that I like to use. Since my fb2.css seems to work OK, I am just assuming that you can get what you want with the txt.css. I just do not know if the sample CSS files will work with the CoolReader 2 that is in the stock firmware, since I am using firmware with the CoolReader 3 that those samples are made for.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
You do not need to get to the Linux root. If you have not yet created a crengine directory, you just put that directory at the root of the FAT file system exported by USB. I just used the / to indicate that the directory *must* be at the root of the visible file system. With CoolReader 2, I was able to use .crengine and thereby keep the directory from showing up on the PocketPRO screen, but with the *current* CoolReader 3 on the Lbook firmware the "." prevents CoolReader from reading the directory.

The link I gave in my previous post has some sample CSS files that you can use to get started. I do not read .TXT files so I have never tried the txt.css myself, and I have my own fb2.css for the FB2 format that I like to use. Since my fb2.css seems to work OK, I am just assuming that you can get what you want with the txt.css. I just do not know if the sample CSS files will work with the CoolReader 2 that is in the stock firmware, since I am using firmware with the CoolReader 3 that those samples are made for.
I was making things harder than needed

Tags
justify