Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-02-2009, 12:23 AM   #1
ugly_bat
ugly_bat began at the beginning.

Device: Mobipocket Reader

Hi everybody ! I am from Vienam. I am 15 years old. I was not really interested in reading, but I have just found out that I can gain much from reading. I chose to read ebooks, because I think it's the fastest and most advantageous way to read. A friend of mine introduced this website to me, and hopefully, this site will help me out. I am looking for a device for reading Ebooks, but I am afraid i do not have enough money for purchasing it . So I'll just use my computer reading ebooks from this website.
ugly_bat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:16 AM   #2
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to the forum! This is certainly a great place to start with reading free books Hope you find what you're looking for. Reading is, indeed, a great pasttime.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2009, 05:21 AM   #3
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
Hi

Wecome to Mobileread.

I started reading on a computer then went to a pocket pc. You can read ebooks on some phones and the ipod touch.

By the way I think bats are beautiful.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:11 AM   #4
ladyjane
I hate to clean
ladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, Acer NetBook
Hello Ugly_Bat and welcome , it dosen't matter what or how you do your reading as long and you do. Many free books here and other sites. Hope you find a device of some sort and enjoy yourself.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:43 AM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly_bat View Post
Hi everybody ! I am from Vienam. I am 15 years old. I was not really interested in reading, but I have just found out that I can gain much from reading. I chose to read ebooks, because I think it's the fastest and most advantageous way to read. A friend of mine introduced this website to me, and hopefully, this site will help me out. I am looking for a device for reading Ebooks, but I am afraid i do not have enough money for purchasing it . So I'll just use my computer reading ebooks from this website.
Welcome to MobileRead, ugly_bat.

Luckily for you, there are thousands of ebooks on this site...you should be reading for quite a while.

Keep saving your money. E-book readers are available used, and you won't be sorry when you finally get one.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2009, 10:10 AM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ugly_bat and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:42 PM   #7
Momo_Germany
Connoisseur
Momo_Germany began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3 (great!!) +DX, Sony PRS-505,-700,-600 (dislike!), iPad
Hi ugly_bat!

Welcome from Europe to the forums.

Your posting has impressed me deeply. : It's great that you try to read more with the help of ebooks and I love it that the forum has members from all over the world, even from Vietnam! (Where in Vietnam do you live?)

I keep my fingers crossed that once you will get an ebook-reader and I wish you always good hours with books!

All the best and greetings,
Momo
Momo_Germany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hi ugly bat, and welcome to the forum. it's great you are reading, it's really important to learn about the world and life, and reading is a great way to do that ! and there are plenty of fun things to read, as well.

like people said already, you can get thousands of completely free books right here ; another great site you should look at is feedbooks.com, they also have a huge offer and it is all free as well.

save your money and if you want to you can get a reading device one day ; you don't have to buy an expensive one, like others said, there are many cheaper options like a used cellphone which can read books, or used pda. sometimes you can find those for only about 25$ i hear. if you want suggestions for that, when you're ready, you can start a thread, i'm sure there will be lots of ideas.

in the meantime, enjoy all the free books ! happy reading !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote