Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-29-2010, 03:23 PM   #1
sunnysmiles
Addict
sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I pad air, kindle pw2 and kindle touch , kindle had fire Nook pad nook
Problem downloading applications

My daughte rand her husband have just got an Ipad 60GB with 3g . They are living in UAE and want to be able to buy applications or download them from the Uk esp the childrens games etc . It seems they are having great problems doing that . How can they manage to download . I gave them my account details and I live in the UK and have credit on my store account . For some reason apple are not allowing this
sunnysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:34 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysmiles View Post
My daughte rand her husband have just got an Ipad 60GB with 3g . They are living in UAE and want to be able to buy applications or download them from the Uk esp the childrens games etc . It seems they are having great problems doing that . How can they manage to download . I gave them my account details and I live in the UK and have credit on my store account . For some reason apple are not allowing this
They have to authorize their iPad on your account via iTunes on your computer. My wife has an iPad, we both have an iPhone 3G and my mother-in-law has an iPod Touch 1G. All are authorized to my wife's iTunes account via iTunes on the same computer.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert