Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #16
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
And obviously at a quantum level we all own all E-readers and at the same time all own no E-readers
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #17
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Wait... what?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2009, 12:13 PM   #18
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurnim View Post
That is not something to utter out loud !
That's not even something to think about !
You are going to get in trouble !
o o this is going to get me some heat.

sorry we here in the USA have not had a king up till now. I dont know how I sould acted.
ahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:20 PM   #19
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahammer View Post
she lies to us? time for regicide yet?
sheesh, y'all seem to play it awfully fast and loose with all those -cide words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurnim View Post
That is not something to utter out loud !
That's not even something to think about !
You are going to get in trouble !
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Did someone just threaten my Queen?

Yours leaning casually on his Higgs Bosonic rifle,
Adrian of the Pinwheel Protection Squad
thanks for having my back ! phew ! i don't know what i'd do without gaurnim and adrian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
I can't see an "only" in the profile details. And I don't remember Zelda being on oath to tell nothing but the whole truth.
It is true that the Queen possesses an Ebookwise 1150. I have seen it with my own eyes.
However, there may be reasons of state why she does not list all the devices that she may (or may not) possess.
excellently put, patricia. you are completely correct : there is nothing whatsoever inaccurate about my profile as it currently is displayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
True enough, Patricia. And somehow I have a faint recollection that this subject (a mysterious Sony 700 not listed in Zelda's profile) has been brought up perhaps once or even twice before. So maybe this requires more research. Or maybe we could just drop it and talk about the Michael Jackson memorial service. Or we could drop them both and try to figure out where Marc went.
now THERE'S an idea !

Quote:
I was just asking if it was time... my guess is no then.
is it ever ?? i may be biased, but i say "no". (seriously, let's take it easy with all those -cides !!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
And obviously at a quantum level we all own all E-readers and at the same time all own no E-readers
precisely. ladies, gentlemen, gibbons, psocks, etc., i present you with peverel, secret lovechild of schrödinger.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:25 PM   #20
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
precisely. ladies, gentlemen, gibbons, psocks, etc., i present you with peverel, secret lovechild of schrödinger.
And his cat, erm or maybe not - meow
Advert
Old 07-08-2009, 12:29 PM   #21
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
sheesh, y'all seem to play it awfully fast and loose with all those -cide words...
-cide is latin for "hit with a big foam bat" right?
ahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:38 PM   #22
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
And his cat, erm or maybe not - meow
the crux of the whole matter in three little words.

Quote:
-cide is latin for "hit with a big foam bat" right?
*breathes a deep sigh of relief*

um, let's say it is, yes.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:46 PM   #23
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I always thought it meant "press into a yummy fruit drink, alcohol optional."
Old 07-08-2009, 12:54 PM   #24
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I always thought it meant "press into a yummy fruit drink, alcohol optional."
i don't think i'd like anybody to do that to me.

now, "*offer* a yummy fruit drink, alcohol optional," on the other hand...
Old 07-08-2009, 02:18 PM   #25
pshrynk

Press into as in, badger constantly until she agrees...
Old 07-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #26
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
is that panda smoking?
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:31 PM   #27
Peverel
Still Easily Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
is that panda smoking?
No but it could burst into flames at any second
Old 07-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #28
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Press into as in, badger constantly until she agrees...
ah ! well in that case, i've got no objections.

Quote:
No but it could burst into flames at any second
spandaneous combustion ??? oh noes !
Old 07-08-2009, 09:00 PM   #29
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
I say we depose her and institue me as your new king
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #30
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
A Lady does not lie. History just rewrites itself around her.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote