Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-21-2012, 10:11 AM   #1
Fontenoy
Australia
Fontenoy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Software Problems

More problems with setting up my Kobo. Am getting very frustrated so I hope some people may be able to help me as I just don't know what to do.

Am trying to access local library ebooks. Have installed ADE and have authorised the Kobo device and computer. Then I went to Overload and downloaded library book into ADE. After that dragged the library book to the Kobo bookshelf then synch. the problems I encountered are:

When I close down ADE and then reopen it I loose the Kobo bookshelf. I have deleted and reinstalled but the same thing happens. The only way to keep Kobo bookshelf up is to keep reinstalling the program.

I tried to open the book and it has an error message: cannot copy as not authorised and a small red x (before it was a green x). Would this have something to do with Adobe ID. Any ideas how to fix this.

Am having a lot of trouble with Kobo getting is set up and working. I bought it so I can purchase from all stores and local library.

Please help me!
Fontenoy is offline   Reply With Quote