Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Writer2ePub

Notices

Old 11-30-2019, 06:21 AM   #1
1v4n0
Groupie
1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: kindle
Bug: superscript in tables

I just noticed a bug in W2E: when in the ODT the text inside a table is in superscript, the resulting EPUB formats it as normal text.
1v4n0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 07:39 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1v4n0 View Post
I just noticed a bug in W2E: when in the ODT the text inside a table is in superscript, the resulting EPUB formats it as normal text.
I don't think there has been development on this app for years
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2019, 01:10 PM   #3
PenguinCEO
Member Retired
PenguinCEO knows more than wikipediaPenguinCEO knows more than wikipediaPenguinCEO knows more than wikipediaPenguinCEO knows more than wikipediaPenguinCEO knows more than wikipediaPenguinCEO knows more than wikipediaPenguinCEO knows more than wikipediaPenguinCEO knows more than wikipediaPenguinCEO knows more than wikipediaPenguinCEO knows more than wikipediaPenguinCEO knows more than wikipedia

Device: a lot
故事主要描述當伐木

Last edited by PenguinCEO; 04-16-2020 at 11:07 PM.
PenguinCEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 12:49 PM   #4
1v4n0
Groupie
1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: kindle
Thanks guys.
What other software do you suggest for exporting text files into epub then, besides Atlantis?
1v4n0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 05:33 AM   #5
Sam Sahara
Connoisseur
Sam Sahara doesn't litterSam Sahara doesn't litterSam Sahara doesn't litter

Device: lambda k21
Quote:
Thanks guys.
What other software do you suggest for exporting text files into epub then, besides Atlantis?
The last version of OO/LO Writer exports to epub. To obtain a better control over formatting is also feasible exporting from odt to html with writer and then import the html file into the calibre editor.
The best tool chain (to me) is emacs for building a good html and the calibre editor with a decent knowledge of regex.

Last edited by Sam Sahara; 12-11-2019 at 05:40 AM.
Sam Sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2019, 02:30 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Thanks guys.
I haven't found anything better. It does a good job. Once you have converted to ePub you can then edit the ePub itself using Calibre or Sigil.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 12:13 AM   #7
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Quote:
Hi,
yes, I know that table handling is not perfect.
Wish you send to me your file, or an excerpt of it, to test it?
The email is writer2epub@gmail.com
Thanks
Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 06:34 AM   #8
Sam Sahara
Connoisseur
Sam Sahara doesn't litterSam Sahara doesn't litterSam Sahara doesn't litter

Device: lambda k21
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBookLuke View Post
Hi,
yes, I know that table handling is not perfect.
So you're alive. Can I know why you think I don't deserve an answer?
Sam Sahara is offline   Reply With Quote