Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-30-2011, 01:07 AM   #1
revmike
Zealot
revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Sony Readers 505 \ T-2, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8
505 Totally Bricked

I should have left well enough alone, but I decided that I liked some of the additons offered by the prs+, well everything went fine until the restart when my reader got stuck on the start-up screen. After trying all the recommendations here I did get the computer to recognize the reader, but it shows 3 drives, but will not allow either or all of them to be formatted. It says that there is no drive there, but they show up. I'm just about ready to throw this brick into a real brick wall. If anyone has any suggestions before I get ready to throw.
Thanks
revmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 02:09 AM   #2
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
Hello revmike!

I'm sorry to hear from your problems.

But don't panic ....
please read ahead here to not have me type this endlessly.

HTH
Mark

Last edited by Mark Nord; 08-30-2011 at 01:40 PM. Reason: typos
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2011, 03:56 PM   #3
revmike
Zealot
revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Sony Readers 505 \ T-2, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8
Thanks Mark,
The 10 times reset finally worked. I kept getting either the startup screen or the firmware one, but my computer was not recognizing my reader, when it finally did, all was as before I tried to use the prs+.
Thanks again you were a BIG help.
revmike
revmike is offline   Reply With Quote