Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-12-2017, 07:56 AM   #1
mattsh
mattsh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
How to get back my menu bar?

It appears that I've somehow locked calibre into a full screen mode, without menu bars at the top (the Mac OSX menu bar). I want to use calibre with the menu bars appearing. How can I get them back?

Please note. This is not an OSX issue. Other applications work as expected. I think this began in calibre when I clicked on the green dot in the upper left, thinking it would put me into a normal full screen mode (with menu bars). Now that I've clicked that green dot and found out it gives me full screen without menu bars, I want to reverse that but have been unable to figure out how.

Thanks!
mattsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:32 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://osxdaily.com/2015/03/29/exit-...mode-mac-os-x/
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
full screen, mac, menubar, osx