Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #1
wtw1936
wtw1936 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.wtw1936 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.wtw1936 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.wtw1936 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.wtw1936 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.wtw1936 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.wtw1936 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.wtw1936 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.wtw1936 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.wtw1936 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.wtw1936 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle
siPDF files

I have some ebook files with the siPDF extension and want to add the ebooks to my Calibre collection. The siPDF files are about 1000 times the the size of a simple PDF file of a similar ebook and is handled so slowly that I end up cancelling the read.

Will Calibre in fact read an siPDF book if I just wait long enough?

If not, is there any software that will convert the siPDF book to some other format that Calibre will handle readily?

Thanks for any suggestions.
wtw1936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:19 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
They will get added eventually unless your computer is low on RAM, just wait.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
sipdf