Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats > LRF

Notices

Old 09-05-2008, 07:12 PM   #1
QuantamPulse
QuantamPulse began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Any way to add collection information to LRF file for Sony Reader

I have been using BookDesigner to create lrf files to use on my Sony Reader. One thing I would like to be ale to do is to make use of the Collections section of the Reader. As far as I can tell, BookDesigner does not have an option to add these to the book information.

I have also tried using Calibre to edit the data on the lrf file. I can enter the data through Calibre and it shows up in that software; however when I use the Sony Library software to move the files over to the Reader, the information is not shown up.

Is there any reliable way to add this data to an lrf file?

EDIT: Nevermind .... I added the book to the reader from Calibre instead and it worked fine adding the collection information.

Last edited by QuantamPulse; 09-05-2008 at 07:18 PM.
QuantamPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:22 PM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantamPulse View Post
EDIT: Nevermind .... I added the book to the reader from Calibre instead and it worked fine adding the collection information.
Now that's what I call self-help. Glad you figured it out.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2008, 11:22 PM   #3
pepak
Guru
pepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T3, Kobo Libra H2O
Collection information is stored outside of the files, in media.xml (internal memory) and cache.xml (SD card). You can add the information there.
pepak is offline   Reply With Quote