Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-11-2020, 09:32 AM   #1
azt33
Connoisseur
azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Kindle Voyage w/ origami case [Switzerland]

Since my Voyage is getting almost no use, I think it is time to let it go (as difficult as it might be...).

It's a Kindle Voyage in almost perfect condition, bought in October 2015. I have babied it, as I do with everything, and it looks almost new. The battery still lasts a great deal, it does outlast my Oasis 3.
it comes with the original box, unused USB cable, black leather origami case, and I might even have the original receipt somewhere (bought in Germany).

I'm looking for CHF 100 plus shipping. If you are in Switzerland, I live near Zurich and can meet in Zurich in person as well!
I can ship anywhere in the world, as long as you pay for shipping

For pictures, please send me your e-mail address and I'll send them to you!
azt33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 06:03 AM   #2
azt33
Connoisseur
azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Open to reasonable offers!
Old 07-04-2020, 02:03 AM   #3
azt33
Connoisseur

Price drop to CHF 80 plus shipping!
Old 07-06-2020, 01:28 PM   #4
Dicoded
Dicoded began at the beginning.

Hi,

I may be interested in this. Is there a noticeable gradient on the screen?

Thanks!
Dicoded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 09:36 AM   #5
azt33
Connoisseur

Hi Dicoded, can you please let me know what exactly you mean with gradient? For me, the screen is very sharp and I don't notice anything (it's sharper than the Oasis 3 actually).

I can share pictures and/or video with you next week, if you send me your e-mail address?
Old 07-27-2020, 04:46 AM   #6
azt33
Connoisseur

Bump, still up for grabs, near mint condition!
Old 08-18-2020, 02:02 PM   #7
azt33
Connoisseur

Open for offers as well.
Old 10-06-2020, 02:21 PM   #8
azt33
Connoisseur

Sold.