Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 05-31-2017, 09:50 AM   #1
cramoisi
Librarian
cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: kobo gloHD - KA1
battery statistics & sleeping

Hello,

Was wondering if it's normal the "sleeping since last charge" section in battery statistic always shows 0.00 in each item. Got the feeling my kobo doesn't sleep even when put manually sleeping (without cover and magnet). The "awake since last charge" shows the total time since last charge in spite of sleeping...

(I'm on koreader, May 28 - 1048)

Last edited by cramoisi; 05-31-2017 at 09:54 AM.
cramoisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 07:04 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I don't know if it's "normal" but for me it says 2.70 total minutes which definitely isn't true. :P
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2017, 02:59 PM   #3
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
While I view "reading statistics" as of no value, and a potential interference in the reader loop, the idea of system stats and especially battery stats sounds great - of course that never worked, as far as I can see.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 01:20 AM   #4
cramoisi
Librarian
cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: kobo gloHD - KA1
ok ! and there was definitively a problem regarding the magnet of the sleepcover (the issue is already open on github) which induced me to think it wasn't sleep. I changed for an old cover and everything is fine !
cramoisi is offline   Reply With Quote