Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-17-2018, 10:11 AM   #1
alainxicluna
alainxicluna began at the beginning.

Device: none
Beginner

Hello,

I am French and I translated with Goggle.
I buy with Kindle.
I just managed to find them on the hard drive
and imported it. Everything is ok, but I do "Convert the books" (3rd tab), it refuses me and a message was written "Failed to convert B00AW3F2OY EBOK3"

I activated a lot of plug in.
Can you help me.
alainxicluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 12:26 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You seem to be talking about a piece of software. What is that software called?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 01:24 PM   #3
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5 [bricked], Kindle PW1
Probably Calibre. By default "Convert books" is the 3rd icon from the left . I'm guessing that the problem is related to DRM. B00A is the beginning of Kindle 3/Kindle Keyboard serial number...
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote