Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-08-2018, 09:53 AM   #1
hadesome1
hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.

Device: DPT-RP1
Lightbulb I found something in the jailbroken DPT-RP1,Let’s do it together!

can be deleted

Last edited by hadesome1; 06-22-2018 at 03:39 AM.
hadesome1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 12:04 PM   #2
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur
CapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 4 NT,PW2
Yes, by utilizing your rooted device, I think we will make a good progress.
CapitainDerya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 12:30 PM   #3
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur
CapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Did he physically open device?
Old 01-08-2018, 05:09 PM   #4
hadesome1
hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.hadesome1 got an A in P-Chem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitainDerya View Post
Did he physically open device?
NO,he doesn't physically open it, i wonder if it has some combination key.
Old 01-08-2018, 05:58 PM   #5
JoeS
Enthusiast
JoeS can extract oil from cheeseJoeS can extract oil from cheeseJoeS can extract oil from cheeseJoeS can extract oil from cheeseJoeS can extract oil from cheeseJoeS can extract oil from cheeseJoeS can extract oil from cheeseJoeS can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony DPT-RP1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadesome1 View Post
Hi everyone, the man in china can jailbreak DPT-RP1, i have paid for him to jialbreak my DPT-RP1, now let's look at what have i found from it .
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing all this info! I have nothing technical to add, but I'm looking forward following this thread.
JoeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:43 PM   #6
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur

Is it possible to get a full backup of the device? I think there are lots of app in appstore. Maybe we can simulate device using android simulator.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:20 AM   #7
hadesome1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitainDerya View Post
Is it possible to get a full backup of the device? I think there are lots of app in appstore. Maybe we can simulate device using android simulator.
It's no use,though can pull all files ,but execute using android simulator is unpossible,so , i guess that we may consider how to let DPT-RP1 turn into diags mode, bootloader mode,or recovery mode.

As CPU is Marvell IAP140, is there any tool likes "Marvell Diags tools"?let the device turn into debugging.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:21 AM   #8
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur

If we find a simulation method, more developers will try to root it. Because they mostly don't have the device. I will request some sqlite files which has a name of dpcif.db

Last edited by CapitainDerya; 01-09-2018 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:20 PM   #9
xvan
xvan began at the beginning.

Device: Papwerwhite
Could you please upload the output of

Quote:
find ./
or

Quote:
ls -aR
from the root, so we can have see the full file system?

Thanks.

Last edited by xvan; 01-30-2018 at 11:26 PM.
xvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 03:59 AM   #10
svosg13
Enthusiast
svosg13 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1, DPT-S1, DPT-RP1
The processor used on DPT-RP1 is a Marvell IAP140, which was built for Brilio and Weave Ref: https://www.cnx-software.com/2015/11...s-form-factor/

It would be possible to start from the dev kit provided for brillio https://github.com/acorn-marvell/brillo_iap140_bin
svosg13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:12 AM   #11
svosg13
Enthusiast
svosg13 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1, DPT-S1, DPT-RP1
btw, hadesome1@ can you install and read ebook from Kindle app on your rooted device?
svosg13 is offline   Reply With Quote