Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-02-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
King Windom
King Windom began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-300
Hello from frigid Pittsburgh

It's 14 degrees outside with a light wind, perfect to curl up with my new Sony PRS-300. I have been lurking here for awhile and just decided to join. Dan

Last edited by King Windom; 01-02-2010 at 07:15 PM.
King Windom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Welcome King W!

I enjoyed my seven years in Pittsburgh back in the 70s.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2010, 08:07 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR It's nice you've decided to come out of lurkdom

Don't forget about all the free ebooks right here on MR. They have been beautifully formatted by some very dedicated members.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
PennyPie
Cocoa & Toast...mmmmmm...
PennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone
Welcome from similarly frigid Cleveland (16 here)!
PennyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:44 AM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Dan and welcome to MobileRead from warm and sunny Rio De Janeiro where I'll be for anther few days.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2010, 09:08 AM   #6
Eatnread
Eatnread began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (purple)
Just got home from work in Minneapolis, where it's -13. However, my car started right away, so that means it's not TOO cold. Time to curl up in a warm bed and read/sleep.
Eatnread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:04 AM   #7
PennyPie
PennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheese

Quote:
Hi Dan and welcome to MobileRead from warm and sunny Rio De Janeiro where I'll be for anther few days.
Well, doesn't that just crisp your cookies? Us northerners are all green with envy (or would be if we could just stop shivering)
Old 01-03-2010, 10:46 AM   #8
King Windom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
I hope You are enjoying Rio. Never been there myself but hope to go someday. We bottomed out at 7 degrees last night and are not expected to get out of the low teens today. Great weather to drink tea, pet the dog and read a good book.
To all us northern folk stay warm, to the southern ones I envy you. Dan
Old 01-03-2010, 10:48 AM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Windom View Post
It's 14 degrees outside with a light wind, perfect to curl up with my new Sony PRS-300. I have been lurking here for awhile and just decided to join. Dan
Welcome to MobileRead, King Windom.

Isn't this cold weather awful?? It hasn't gotten over 65 here this week!!!

Enjoy the forums.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:18 PM   #10
King Windom

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Welcome to MobileRead, King Windom.

Enjoy the forums.......
65!! It will be months before we can even think of 65.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #11
King Windom

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Welcome King W!

I enjoyed my seven years in Pittsburgh back in the 70s.
I have lived in Pittsburgh my entire life (that includes the 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's and 2000's) Glad you enjoyed our little town. Dan
Old 01-03-2010, 03:26 PM   #12
PennyPie

Quote:
Pffffft! And I just welcomed you back on another thread!!!!
Old 01-03-2010, 05:07 PM   #13
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyPie View Post
Pffffft! And I just welcomed you back on another thread!!!!
I apologise.

Temp right now (3:06 pm) is 70 degrees on the dot.

but then again........I'll bet you weren't outside today washing all your windows!

Even the insides.....and the sheers.....this is no way to start a new year!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #14
King Windom

For 70 degrees I'll Wash your windows!
Old 01-03-2010, 05:42 PM   #15
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Welcome King Windom. I was a lurker here for a while too! Just for the record it was probably about 10 degrees here today in Croatia (Zadar) where I live... 10 degrees Celsius!

Last edited by Latinandgreek; 01-03-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote