Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-11-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
kikar
Zealot
kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many eReaders, One annoyed wife.
Objects of Desire Sale at BN

I was pleasantly surprised when I went to BN today to pick up my wife's V-day present. It seems the Kate and Jack Spade Nook Classic covers are all on sale for 50% off.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nook/a...?cds2Pid=35755

I bought her a NOOK Classic (to replace her aging and well used Sony), A Sarah Wilkins tote she has been wanting, Some Cinnamon tea, Chocolates,a BN gift card and the Kate Spade cover she said she wanted if she were to ever get a Nook. Its a corny NOOKie themed V-day for her.

But after seeing that the Jack Spade covers are half off, I now have to drop hints that I would like the Jack Spade waxwear cover.
kikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
MirandaMayer
I sing in the car. Sue me
MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikar View Post
I was pleasantly surprised when I went to BN today to pick up my wife's V-day present. It seems the Kate and Jack Spade Nook Classic covers are all on sale for 50% off.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nook/a...?cds2Pid=35755

I bought her a NOOK Classic (to replace her aging and well used Sony), A Sarah Wilkins tote she has been wanting, Some Cinnamon tea, Chocolates,a BN gift card and the Kate Spade cover she said she wanted if she were to ever get a Nook. Its a corny NOOKie themed V-day for her.

But after seeing that the Jack Spade covers are half off, I now have to drop hints that I would like the Jack Spade waxwear cover.
I'm about to trade my hubby in! ::kidding:: 50% off! Woo HoO! Those covers are disgracefully expensive! I'm serious. I wanted one of those leather envelopey ones but hell... Thirty bucks is crazy -- I'm sorry. Thanks for the heads-up.

Hubby already gave me my V-day present; it was exactly what I wanted. A Logitech thumb-trackball.. Wireless. Yeah baby. I will never trade him in... even though *he* never gets me cinnamon tea.
MirandaMayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert