Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 05:16 PM   #1
Acey
Acey began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
USA Today EPUB Blank Pages

Kovid: first off, thank you for all of your work on Calibre. I just purchased a PRS-505 and am loving the features you provide through Calibre.

I'm using 0.4.92 and the USA Today built-in recipe seems to add a blank page with the next/next section buttons at the top before each article. It does not do this with LRF output. Hope this is a simple fix - let me know if you'd like me to add a ticket.
Acey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:09 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
yeah add a ticket, I'm busy at the moment and I wont remeber otherwise.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert