Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-02-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
FREE Harlequin Audio book Come Toy with Me

Download a FREE Audiobook!

Kick off your holiday season with a FREE audiobook from Audible! This week, download your FREE copy of seasonal fan favorite Come Toy with Me by Cara Summers at www.Audible.com/Harlequin. With audiobooks, you can listen anytime…anywhere…. Take pleasure in your holiday shopping by listening to a Blaze romance on the go!

Heat Up the Holidays

Don't you wish all toys were FREE this holiday season? Ring in the holidays by downloading Come Toy with Me by Cara Summers.

* Listen on your iPod® or over 500 compatible mp3 players.
* Add pleasure to your commute, at home, or even during holiday shopping by listening to a Blaze romance on-the-go.
* Start today by downloading Come Toy with Me by Cara Summers Free, because you deserve holiday toys too!

http://www.audible.com/adbl/site/tem...&pac=Harlequin
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:34 AM   #2
Linda
Enthusiast
Linda began at the beginning.

Device: N/A
I seem to get into an endless loop when trying to download from audible. I download book, I am instructed to download the software from audible. I do this and then try to download book and am told that I need the software from audible and on and on. I have given up. Any suggestions?
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2009, 05:56 PM   #3
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
I seem to get into an endless loop when trying to download from audible. I download book, I am instructed to download the software from audible. I do this and then try to download book and am told that I need the software from audible and on and on. I have given up. Any suggestions?
I ended up with the same problem. It might be because I picked "portable device" but then it turned out that my MP3 player (a Sony Walkman MP3 player) isn't supported by their file format. I contacted Tech Support, and they told me about how the publishers prefer to use rights management to protect their files (sigh), and about how some of the MP3 manufacturers aren't working with them, etc.

I tried again later, and I was able to download. Anyway, I'll give a shout out to Barnes & Noble because most of their audio book downloads are in MP3 format. And a shout out to the Christian publishers because many of them have affordable MP3 editions of their audio books. I'm listening to a lot of Christian thrillers and mysteries just because their audio books are so cheap.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote