Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 08:17 PM   #121
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
The Grand Theft Auto promo is still active.
That's quite the deal too, even if you buy all the games, you still come out with extra coins.

GTA: San Andreas $6.99 (699 coins)
GTA III: $4.99 (499 coins)
GTA: Vice City: $4.99 (499 coins)
Total: $16.97 (1697 coins)

Profit: 303 coins ($3.03 worth)

I'm still debating picking up the other two games. Right now they dislike my devices (only Vice City claims it'll run on anything I own), but I may have different devices in the future they will run on.
Old 05-20-2014, 05:20 PM   #122
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Check your E-mail, I had one today with the subject "300 Coins from Amazon for Browsing Children's Summer Reading"

Quote:
Dear Manabi, visit our Children's Summer Reading store and browse any book's product page between now and 6/2/2014. As a thank you, we'll give you 300 Amazon Coins (a $3 value) to spend on apps and games from the Amazon Appstore for your Kindle Fire, Android device, and Amazon.com. Your Coins will be delivered within 48 hours of visiting an eligible product page.
The link in the E-mail required me to login before redirecting to the page, so I don't think I can share it. Your best bet is to look to see if you got the E-mail and use the link in it. Otherwise, this is the page it redirects you to.

Do note, it says you have to go to an individual book's product page, so be sure to do that. And the 48 hour part is apparently accurate, several minutes later I still haven't seen them show up.
Advert
Old 05-20-2014, 05:41 PM   #123
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
Check your E-mail, I had one today with the subject "300 Coins from Amazon for Browsing Children's Summer Reading"

The link in the E-mail required me to login before redirecting to the page, so I don't think I can share it. Your best bet is to look to see if you got the E-mail and use the link in it. Otherwise, this is the page it redirects you to.

Do note, it says you have to go to an individual book's product page, so be sure to do that. And the 48 hour part is apparently accurate, several minutes later I still haven't seen them show up.
Thanks - no email for me, so they're targeting a select customer base.
Old 05-22-2014, 03:57 AM   #124
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Nexus 7, iPod Touch 4, HP TouchPad
1000 more free Amazon Coins

Here are 5 more free Android apps with 200 coins each:

Food Network
iHeartRadio
Strawberry Shortcake
Don't step the white tile
Dr. Panda's Restaurant

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=appstore...OE8|B00I0WCIMI

credit to SlickDeals
Old 05-22-2014, 06:33 AM   #125
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
Here are 5 more free Android apps with 200 coins each:
You beat me

I'm being smothered in coins

BTW - for those who'd like to "repurchase" apps to get the coins
Advert
Old 05-22-2014, 07:13 AM   #126
Manabi
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
You beat me

I'm being smothered in coins
Beat me too, I saw it around 5am when I visited Amazon.

They sure are on a coins-giving spree! Think I've gotten $30+ worth in short order.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:40 AM   #127
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Smile

Thanks to everyone who posted free coin offers!!! I now have $38.02 to spend in the Amazon Appstore.That'll buy a lot of apps!
Old 05-22-2014, 10:54 AM   #128
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Help, help, I'm drowning... In Amazon Coins!

3,145 coins, whoo!
Old 05-22-2014, 11:27 AM   #129
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
My only complaint at the moment is that Amazon won't accept coins for ereader apps (Mantano, Moon+, Aldiko).

Amazon will accept coins for Calibre Companion, though, so if you haven't tried it, now might be a good time.
Old 05-22-2014, 11:40 AM   #130
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Difflugia View Post
My only complaint at the moment is that Amazon won't accept coins for ereader apps (Mantano, Moon+, Aldiko).

Amazon will accept coins for Calibre Companion, though, so if you haven't tried it, now might be a good time.
On the website it they don't but if you go through the app store it appears they do. For Mantano I see "$4.99 or 499 coins" under the Buy App button.
Old 05-22-2014, 11:42 AM   #131
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
Thanks to everyone who posted free coin offers!!! I now have $38.02 to spend in the Amazon Appstore.That'll buy a lot of apps!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Help, help, I'm drowning... In Amazon Coins!

3,145 coins, whoo!
Old 05-22-2014, 11:48 AM   #132
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
On the website it they don't but if you go through the app store it appears they do. For Mantano I see "$4.99 or 499 coins" under the Buy App button.
Excellent. Thanks for the tip!
Old 05-22-2014, 12:54 PM   #133
Manabi
Wizard

Quote:

Just to note, you get 90 coins back when you buy it too, making the real cost 209 coins.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:58 AM   #134
stormcloude
Groupie
stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eBookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:

That's weird. On my account it will accept coins for Moon+ pro. (which I already have a "sponsored" version of, so I won't be buying, but it does say I can spend coins on it.)
Old 05-23-2014, 09:05 AM   #135
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcloude View Post
That's weird. On my account it will accept coins for Moon+ pro. (which I already have a "sponsored" version of, so I won't be buying, but it does say I can spend coins on it.)
Amazon accepted the coins when I bought the apps from my device instead of from a browser on a computer (where I normally shop for apps) and I bought both Mantano Premium and Moon+ Pro. On the computer, I just kept getting a link that said "Why can't I use my coins?" when I tried to buy ereader apps. Everything else seemed to be fine.
Closed Thread