Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-31-2007, 08:13 AM   #1
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Mobipocket down again?

I have problems reaching mobipocket, and cannot download books from fictionswise. Anyone else got the same problem?
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 08:46 AM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
It's not working for me either.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2007, 08:56 AM   #3
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; iPad & iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble View Post
I have problems reaching mobipocket, and cannot download books from fictionswise. Anyone else got the same problem?
nothing here either Tribble *pout* .. I had just got the time I needed to re-download everything and catalogue them properly! .. Now I'll have to drag them out of my recycle bin .. at least that's not so horrible as going thru my real bin! lol

REALLY hoping it's a temporary glitch and not another 5 day outage! ..

Maybe lots of people got e-readers for Christmas and all the action has blown the system?!!

Loopy
Loopy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:34 AM   #4
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; iPad & iPhone 4
Phew they're back!

It's all back and downloading fine .. from Fictionwise .. will be doing Books on Board in a moment and let you know!

Loopy

edited: yup Books on Board all fine too

Last edited by Loopy65; 12-31-2007 at 09:44 AM. Reason: adding info
Loopy65 is offline   Reply With Quote