Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 01-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Blackberry Playbook - can I sideload an email app like K9 I have for my Kindle Fire?

Apparently, there is NO APP for receiving POP email on the device - go figure.

Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #2
4Foot
4Foot began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Hope:

I guess if you are being picky, there is no native app on the PB for mail. At least until Feb. 17 when THIS http://www.engadget.com/2012/01/10/b...os-2-hands-on/ becomes available.

However, I access my Rogers ISP account, Gmail and Live mail account on my PB all the time using a browser. Not much of a problem.

Take a look at that video for a great preview of the OS 2.0 apps as introduced at the CES show last week.

Cheers
4Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2012, 11:05 AM   #3
sblake01
sblake01 began at the beginning.

Device: Lookbook, BlackBerry PlayBook, Lenovo IdeaPad, Ainol Novo 7 Basic
Same here. I can access email on my PB through my verizon account as well as NetZerol email though their page and Hotmail and gmail.
sblake01 is offline   Reply With Quote