Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-10-2012, 11:55 PM   #1156
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
The answer certainly is not eating chicken, whatever the question might be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
Ah.. the question must be "What is the least peasant and unlikely to succeed life change a person could try to make?"
Another possible question: What won't happen?
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:18 AM   #1157
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Did one of you cook up Aprilhare and not share?
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:37 PM   #1158
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Not me. I had pizza, honey walnut shrimp, and a roast beef sandwich. I shall return to chicken soon.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:17 AM   #1159
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Take your time! Pizza is SO much tastier!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:05 AM   #1160
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Mmm. Chicken pizza.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:21 AM   #1161
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
Mmm. Chicken pizza.
I prefer pepperoni myself!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:26 AM   #1162
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I prefer pepperoni myself!
Chicken pepperoni????
MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:55 PM   #1163
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
I prefer chicken BBQ.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:26 PM   #1164
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
I prefer chicken BBQ.
I respectfully disagree. Chicken by itself is too bland for pizza, much like ham by itself. Like you, I prefer BBQ chicken.

However, I did recently find an excellent theme song for chickens:

Old 05-21-2012, 04:57 PM   #1165
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
[offtopic:] Excel is such a riot! [/offtopic]
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:47 PM   #1166
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
[offtopic:] Excel is such a riot! [/offtopic]
But it's on topic. Menchi is Excel's pet/emergency food supply. Chicken is our food supply. All we need is to name a chicken "Menchi" to make it perfect. Then, like in one of the commercials in the video, we can have chicken menchiladas.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #1167
lostmymarbles
Hunger Games Survivor
lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kindle
Tandoori chicken pizza is the best.
lostmymarbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:06 PM   #1168
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

How the Chicken Conquered the World

Old 05-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #1169
lostmymarbles
Hunger Games Survivor
lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lostmymarbles has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kindle
Anybody heard of Venky's?
It's an Indian company who bought over Blackburn Football Club.
They're really something of a joke, actually.
You'll know if you live in the UK.
lostmymarbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #1170
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
About time people realise chickens rule the roost.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
11 herbs and spices, cajun spiced aprilhare, canibal penguins rule, cluck, kentucky fried poohbear, kfc on the house!!, ready roasted red phoenix, time to eat chicken!