Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-25-2011, 12:20 PM   #91
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
The new chess puzzles pack is available for beginners
here: http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/en/content.html

The 2nd class: capture the piece (make correct move(s) and capture an opponents piece)

Please re-download it again. I've fixed some errors today!
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:50 PM   #92
berpdreyfuss
Enthusiast
berpdreyfuss began at the beginning.

Device: none
Here is the new version.
Attached Files
File Type: zip messages.zip (2.7 KB, 317 views)
berpdreyfuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:12 PM   #93
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berpdreyfuss View Post
Here is the new version.
Thanks!

I've made an interactive English tutorial on how to use pbchess. You can download it here:

http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/en/content.html (How to use pbchess (a chess book that you can open in pbchess) - please learn it first.)

and open in pbchess. Excuse me my English

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 10-27-2011 at 07:03 AM.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #94
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

pbchess-1.2.3

Good day!

pbchess-1.2.3 is released!

What's new:

1. Support for bitmap sets of figures.

For example:

Spoiler:

2. It is possible to add your own set of figures to the program from now (truetype or bitmap)!

3. Improved Preferences dialog appearance:

Spoiler:

4. Now all settings + user interface language! (except the license) are available from the settings dialog (no need to edit pbchess.cfg);

5. Fixed problems with opening some chess databases. More training materials will be added in a few days!

6. Fixed bug with switching engine (thanks to sergvoloshyn);

7. Fixed some bugs with displaying the names of players;

8. Completed translation to German (thanks berpdreyfuss) and Hungarian (thanks Kindlevarazs).
Old 11-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #95
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Chess combinations collection for pbchess by Sergey Ivashenko - completed!

Chess combinations collection for pbchess by Sergey Ivashenko - completed!

You can download it here: http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/en/content.html

More than 1000 chess problems at of the different levels of complexity, beginning from the most simple! The tasks gradually become more complex. Problem book is ideal for someone who wants to learn from scratch to play chess (including children from 6 years), and for people who already have some playing experience. This book also can be useful by the advanced players, if you want to stretch a little (not overloading), the brain before the game, interviews, competitions, etc., these problems - perfect choise!
Old 11-08-2011, 01:29 PM   #96
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

English tutorial

Hi!

English tutorial to pbchess was broken. It has been fixed today. Please, download and try it again who is interested.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:58 AM   #97
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

pbchess English forum

Hi!

I've made an English forum for pbchess:

http://forum.vlasovsoft.net/viewforum.php?f=3

Please subscribe at lease to "Project news" and "Bug reports" topics to be up to date with the latest infirmation.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:51 AM   #98
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

pbchess-1.2.4 for PocketBook is released!

Hi!

pbchess-1.2.4 for PocketBook is released!

New:

1. Move to CDB format for chess bases (own format); PGN is also supported;
2. Working with table of contents for chess books (TOC);
3. Spanish localization supported;
4. A lot of new chess training materials!
5. Possibility to reset solved chess puzzles;
6. Possibility to start a new game from the current position;
7 ... and many other new features!

Also user manual is updated!

Look for new chess training materials on our site: http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/en/
Old 03-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #99
preempalver
Connoisseur
preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: PocketBook pro 603 (Leggo IBS fw PB 2.1.3)
hello my friend,
Italian translation filled for 1.2.4 version.
Attached Files
File Type: zip messages.lng.zip (5.2 KB, 292 views)
preempalver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:06 AM   #100
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by preempalver View Post
hello my friend,
Italian translation filled for 1.2.4 version.
Thanks!!!
Old 11-03-2012, 03:02 AM   #101
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

pbchess-1.2.5 - need help!

Hi to all the chess fans!

pbchess-1.2.5 is ready. Now it is in testing.
Please help me to test and translate it.

Testing thread:
http://forum.vlasovsoft.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=177

Translation thread:
http://forum.vlasovsoft.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=87

Nothing special in testing. Just use the program and report problems (if exist).
Old 11-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #102
preempalver
Connoisseur
preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: PocketBook pro 603 (Leggo IBS fw PB 2.1.3)
Italian translation 1.2.5

I haven't yet received the registration confirmation from vlavovsoft forum, until then I'll upload here my contribution for Italian translation.
Again I'm impressed by your work. I'm even having fun by solving puzzles :P

Under
Settings > Board
the "use joysti[c]k" description does not change when changing the language.

Only thing I've noticed so far.

Well done!
Attached Files
File Type: zip messages.lng.zip (7.7 KB, 251 views)
preempalver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:22 PM   #103
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Thanks, preempalver!

Quote:
Originally Posted by preempalver View Post
I haven't yet received the registration confirmation from vlavovsoft forum
I'm activated your account

Your translation is uploaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by preempalver
Under
Settings > Board
the "use joysti[c]k" description does not change when changing the language.
Thanks again.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:13 PM   #104
lalebarde
Connoisseur
lalebarde began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-950SC daily edition
How to install

Hi,

I have just bought a Vivlio inkpad 3 and to my surprise, chess and sudoku are not included as in the original PocketBook inkpad 3.

How can I install it please? I could find a list of 3rd party software here, including chess, but it links to source code without instruction to build.

I have had a look at pbchess too. This repository includes many other apps, this time with executables, but I still don't know how to install them on my reader. I assume it is easy. Could someone kindly explain me please or provide a link for it?
lalebarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 03:55 PM   #105
IanSims
IanSims doesn't litterIanSims doesn't litterIanSims doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Mini; Android
Have a look at this post. The French version of the Inkpad does not appear to come with the games installed. You can always download the firmware from pocketbooks website and reinstall your OS.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=329914

Cannot find the exact links but copy the following into the System/Applications folder (may need to unhide to view this on PC) which is copies of the games given by another member (cannot find the forum link).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tun5xse6hz...games.zip?dl=0

You can also install Mahjong and T Collection of games.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/drbdl1czdq...88.tar.xz?dl=0

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=334816

Best,
IDS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalebarde View Post
Hi,

I have just bought a Vivlio inkpad 3 and to my surprise, chess and sudoku are not included as in the original PocketBook inkpad 3.

How can I install it please? I could find a list of 3rd party software here, including chess, but it links to source code without instruction to build.

I have had a look at pbchess too. This repository includes many other apps, this time with executables, but I still don't know how to install them on my reader. I assume it is easy. Could someone kindly explain me please or provide a link for it?

Last edited by IanSims; 12-06-2020 at 04:00 PM.
IanSims is offline   Reply With Quote