Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-13-2007, 03:05 PM   #1
hotelvan
hotelvan began at the beginning.

Device: ipaq 4700/ebookwise 1150/LGCU500
My formal introduction

Hi folks, I'm posting my "Hi, how are you" post so we can all get acquainted. My wife and I love reading e-books in a variety of formats. We both have ebookwise readers and ipaq handhelds that we use for portable reading. So far, we have been successful in converting any format except .imp into .txt or .html, and since we have readers for .imp files, we are pretty happy with the state of readers today. We are curious about what the newest readers will bring to the world of electronic books and look forward to seeing things evolve.

My current projects include merging volumes of series into one e-book that I can read without interruption. I have done Jim Butcher's Dresden books, Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake and Merry Gentry, Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse, Maryjanice Davidson's Betsy series, and JK Rowling,s Harry Potters. Next will be the Joe Leaphorn and Jim Chee stories. Maybe Tom Clancy...

It's great to find a forum like this and I hope to be a good member. With all your help, I'm sure things will work out fine.

Later,

hotelvan
hotelvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:37 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Welcome to MobileRead

We have a growing selection of IMP books in the free download area. Check it out.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2007, 04:25 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello hotelvan
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 07:56 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum. Look forward to hearing from you.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote