Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 06-18-2022, 02:50 PM   #31
LivresInOz
LivresInOz
LivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo: Forma + Libra|Galaxy: TAB A7 + Note 8 tablet|Boox: Note Air 2
I put the contents of the folder inside a folder that i called 'track_lines.koplugin'
and put it in \.adds\koreader\plugins\

This resulted in it appearing in Koreader under the bookmark tab.

Once activated, a line appeared in both epubs and pdfs.

But i couldn't for the life of me get it to move.

I do have zones already mapped to gestures in that area, but even when unmapping them, tapping in the bottom-right corner did nothing.
LivresInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 05:41 PM   #32
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivresInOz View Post
I put the contents of the folder inside a folder that i called 'track_lines.koplugin'
and put it in \.adds\koreader\plugins\

This resulted in it appearing in Koreader under the bookmark tab.

Once activated, a line appeared in both epubs and pdfs.

But i couldn't for the life of me get it to move.

I do have zones already mapped to gestures in that area, but even when unmapping them, tapping in the bottom-right corner did nothing.
All I know is that when you go to the github, it says the plugin is broken. So maybe it really is broken and does not work.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 05:22 AM   #33
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
It says the first commit was still broken, slight distinction.

@LivresInOz Multiple actions can be attached to a gesture at once. Presumably yours says "many", and the other action is conflicting with the move up/down action.

Or alternatively, perhaps you didn't map the move up/down action. (It shows up in General.)
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote