Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 03-30-2019, 02:55 PM   #1
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Nook Glo Not working

Before I sell this for parts, I am wondering if someone else has an idea for a fix? I'm getting screen freezing. I've reset to the factory a couple of times, but it continues starting about 200 pages read.

This is an older Nook glow. I think I bought it in 2014. It has the rubbery ring around the edges. One day, the ring came off in my purse and that problem started not long after, so I think something got damaged.

Last edited by Tarana; 03-30-2019 at 03:51 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote